Staph infection is caused by Staphylococcus that might appear in the nose or on the skin. In general, Staph infection will be dangerous if you do not treat it promptly. The symptoms of Staph infection can be various from mild to severe depending on the infected location.
Symptoms of staph infection:
- Boils: this is the most popular of pus occur on oil gland or hair follicle. The signs and symptoms are swollen and red skin around. Otherwise, you see these boils on the groin or buttocks.
- Impetigo: Blisters appear with rash and fluid. Moreover, it probably develops a crust.
- Cellulitis: It causes swelling and redness of the skin. What’s more, feet and lower legs are common positions which are infected.
- Staphylococcal scalding skin: Infants and children are the most susceptible and easy to develop fever and rash with blisters.
- Food poisoning: vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, low level of blood pressure.
- Toxic shock: this can be fatal with severe symptoms such as high fever with nausea and vomit, confusion and aches in muscles, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
Home remedies for staph infection
The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of coconut oil can reduce swelling and ease the pain in the affected positions. Also, removes the harmful bacteria of the infection. You may apply some oil on the infected location and massage to help the absorption. After a few hours, clean with warm water. Try to do it for several times per day to get effectiveness.
Honey is a powerful remedy which is used for a bunch of medical condition such as a dry socket, sore throat, and bacterial vaginosis. According to a study, honey can prevent bacteria and infection. Therefore, it is good to cure Staph infection. You can apply some honey directly on the affected location for a few hours then clean with water. Try to repeat this process for couples of times to see positive changes. Let’s apply honey for more benefits: Top 10 Health Benefits of Honey
Turmeric is not only good for cooking, but it is also good for home remedy for Staph infection. Potentially, turmeric boosts the immune system and fights against toxins from infection. You can use turmeric to control symptoms. Put a teaspoon of powder into a glass of boiling water then simmering about 10 minutes. After straining, consume 2 or 3 times per day to get rid of Staph infection.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties that shorten healing and improve your immune system. You also can use apple cider vinegar for dry socket, blepharitis or bacterial vaginosis. You might perhaps combine apple cider vinegar with some honey into a cup of warm water then drink for twice per day. Otherwise, you can make a solution of vinegar with water then cleanse the infected location for 1 or 2 times per day.
This is helpful for treating Staph infection. You should read carefully instruction of label. Also, you can follow these directions: apply a few warm drops of castor oil onto the affected skin areas then cover with a cloth bandage to avoid dirt or bacteria go through. You should apply for several times per day.
Ginger is a strong element which helps reduce symptoms and prevent further infection. Making a paste from ginger powder with salt and honey then put directly onto the affect position. Learn more: Ginger – A Versatile Natural Home Remedy
Tea tree oil
There are terpenoids that are contained in tea tree oil. This property can be responsible for anti-inflammation and antibacterial. You can add 2 teaspoons of honey with 1 tablespoon of tea tree oil. After that, apply directly on the infected skin areas and cover with a cloth bandage. Furthermore, you should change the bandage every three or four hours to severe conditions from symptoms.
More by Jenny Heth:
- 10 Fabulous views from benefits of pumpkin seeds
- 8 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cocoa Butter You Must Know
- Lavender – More than Herb of Love
- Are you treating a hematoma the right way?
- Opps! I have an avocado, and it has multiple functions
- Treat Kidney Infection With These Home Remedies
- Home Remedies For Dry Socket
- Top 8 Home Remedies For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Top 7 Amazing Home Remedies Of Blepharitis