Your liver plays a very important role in your body, cleansing your liver is essential for your overall health because it helps get all the toxins that your liver had to decompose completely out of it. It’s important to keep your liver healthy, if your liver becomes toxic, fatty or scarred, you may get a variety of unpleasant symptoms.
Symptoms of an unhealthy liver include:
- Dark urine
- Constantly itchy skin
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Poor digestion
- Chronic fatigue
- Inability to lose weight
- Mood swings
- Bursts of anger, mood disorders, or anxiety
- Bloating and gas
- Occasional headaches
- Muscle aches and stiffness
- Bad breath or body odor
- Brown spots on your skin or age spots
- Bruising easily
So how do you do a liver cleanse? Here we’ll share a natural way to promise successful, safe liver cleanse in 24 hours.
- 8 teaspoons unrefined Epsom salt
- 1 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 2-3 small fresh squeezed grapefruits
- Cup with a lid
– 2pm: Stop eating and drinking after 2pm. Prepare the salt mix by mixing the salt in 6 cups of water into a bottle. You should 4 doses.
– 6pm: Drink ¼ of the cold solution.
– 8pm: drink the second dose.
– 9:45pm: Squeeze the juice from a grapefruit and put it in ½ cup cold pressed olive oil. Go to the bathroom one last time before bed.
– 10pm: Drink this mixture in a standing position for 5 minutes. Go to bed right after you drink it. After you lie down, don’t move for at least 20 minutes.
– The next morning: take the 3rd dose, but don’t take it before 6am.
– 2 hours later: take the last dose with the cold salt water. Two hours after drinking the last dose you can begin eating, but start with fruit juice and about 30 minutes after trying to eat some fruit.
This cleanse is very safe and effective. You will help the body get rid of liver stones and you will feel better.