Are you feeling sluggish? Do you have blemishes on your skin? Do you feel bloated or is your digestive system wreaking havoc on you? If so, it is time to rid your body of environmental pollutants, heavy metals, pesticides, radiation, plastics and GMO foods, while bringing your body back to a place of balance. When toxins accumulate in the body this can leave you feeling tired, irritable, depressed, bloated and carrying excess weight. The onslaught of toxins being poured into our air, water and soil has undoubtedly affected our health. Now it is time to live a life of purifying the body.
1. Drink more purified water: Water is one of the most vital ways of self-purification. It helps every single cell get rid of waste, and allows us to excrete toxins through our urine and bowels, as well as through our skin by sweating.
2. Support your liver and gallbladder with beetroot
3. Bathe in bentonite clay: It is considered to be an excellent way to remove pesticides and heavy metals from the body.
4. Use activated charcoal: It binds to pesticides and other environmental toxins, and then ushers them through the intestines to be purged from the body.
5. Eat more fiber: Fiber helps us to flush toxins through the digestive system.
6. Eating garlic: Garlic helps to boost detoxification.
7. Milk thistle: This is a great support for the liver.
8. Chlorella: Chlorella helps to absorb toxins from the digestive tract and contains vital trace minerals. Chlorella is particularly good at helping the body rid itself of heavy metals.
9. Dandelion: Helps the body to detox, due to its high levels of antioxidants, and helps support liver digestion.
10. Turmeric: is used to treat liver disorders, digestive disorders and is great as a detoxing agent. Turmeric is also known for helping with depression.
11. Cilantro: Cilantro has been found to remove heavy metals from the body. It is inexpensive and does the job.
12. Apple cider vinegar: This is the ultimate detox, and is helpful for many ailments. Bathe in it or drink it.
13. Flax Seeds: These seeds provide an excellent source of fiber that helps to bind and flush toxins from the intestinal tract. They also have a high level of Omega 3s for a healthy brain.
14. Pumpkin Seeds: These seeds are not only good for you, but also kill parasites.
16. Steam room or sauna to sweat toxins
17. Deep breathing: Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
18. Walking barefoot in nature: Your body can obtain an adequate supply of electrons from walking barefoot on the Earth.
19. Skin Brushing: The skin is the largest organ in the body, and is responsible for 10–15 percent of the body’s elimination. Skin brushing eliminates dead cells, and lets the body regenerate new cells.
20. Sleep: Getting plenty of sleep sleeping encourages the body to go into a state of cleansing and regeneration.
Sources for this article: