This is a simple treatment for hair growth by using garlic and olive oil. There are some reasons why this simple mixture is effective for hair growth:
Firstly: Garlic has ability to add highly essential nutrients to the scalp which will stimulate the blood flow and also protect your hair follicles. So if you use it regularly, it will stimulate the hair growth and increase the protection of your hair as well.
Besides, several minerals and vitamins in garlic are beneficial for hair growth.
Zinc and copper: Zinc plays an important role in the production of hair cells to prevent hair loss, and garlic is an excellent source of zinc. Copper is also essential to help prevent hair loss and promote thick hair, that’s why it is an common ingredient in many commercial hair loss treatments.
Sulfur: Garlic contains a good amount of sulfur, which is abundant in the hair, nails and skin, sulfur deficiency is often lead to hair loss, brittle nails and dry skin.
C and B Vitamins: Garlic is also rich in vitamins C, B-1 and B-6, all of which are essential to protect hair from breaking and also promote hair growth.
Iron: Iron deficiency is one of the most common reasons for hair loss in pre-menopausal women. Garlic is a good source of iron, regularly intake of garlic is a simple way to improve this condition.
Secondly: Olive oil has anti-fungal and anti-bacteria properties, means it will help get rid of bacteria on the scalp which are damaging to your hair follicles. And unhealthy and exhausted hair follicles is one of the most common causes for hair loss.
And the presence of antioxidants in olive oil also promotes overall scalp health. Massage scalp with olive oil will improve blood circulation, thus boosting hair growth.
How to Prepare A Simple Remedy For Hair Growth with Garlic and Olive Oil
- A quarter of a cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves
That’s all! The ways to prepare:
Peel and crush the garlic cloves and put them to a food processor.
Mix the olive oil with garlic and start blending until you get a thick paste.
Save the paste in a dark and opaque glass mason jar.
Apply this garlic paste to your hair and scalp every day, massage gently and you will notice the difference in some days.
Of course, there are many other foods and remedies that can help boost healthy hair growth, these foods are offering rich minerals and vitamins that support healthy hair and prevent hair loss.
A healthy lifestyle is important for healthy hair:
1. You should get enough essential fatty acids (good sources: walnuts, avocado, flaxseeds and fish)
2. Boost the bioton intake (nuts, oats and brown rice)
3. Consume more iron rich foods (green leafy vegetables, cashews, figs, berries and leeks)
4. You should know that hypothyroidism may cause hair loss. Balance this condition by taking iodine-rich sea vegetables ( kelp, dulse and kombu)
5. Get healthy hair with Vitamin E ( good sources are including sunflower seeds, almonds, cooked spinach and dried apricots)
6. Boost scalp circulation with essential oils and herbs (rosemary essential oil, peppermint oil, aloe vera, jojoba oil, lavender oil and stinging nettle)
More Posts By Author: