A previous article in Naturalnews was talking about this miracle food for curing cancer. 74-year-old man Danny McDonald with stage 4 chronic stomach cancer told he would be ‘dead in a matter of weeks’ proves doctors wrong. His secret was wheatgrass juice.
He started with a single ounce of wheatgrass every day and eventually upped that amount sevenfold. McDonald claimed that he stopped feeling pain from his stomach cancer within a week of drinking the wheatgrass, and then his stomach cancer disappeared.
McDonald said: “I know a lot of doctors think wheatgrass doesn’t have the qualities to kill cancer, but I am living proof that it does. And although many doctors won’t admit it publicly, gradually they are coming round to see the benefits of wheatgrass”.
Actually, wheatgrass is one of the best natural alkaline sources. And it’s well known that cancer cells can not thrive in an alkaline environment, it is the acidic state that results in cancer normally. So if you prevent such acidic environment of your body, you may prevent cancer successfully.
It’s also a great source of several minerals and vitamins, including B vitamins, Vitamin A and E, calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, potassium and sodium.
It’s so beneficial to your body if you include wheatgrass into your diet, and juicing is a great way to consume it. Want to know more reasons you should try this green juice? We’re diving deep and give you 10 more benefits you will get by drinking wheatgrass everyday:
- Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which helps to increase oxygen supply in your body’s cells. This will help you reduce fatigue, slow down the aging process, heal your body inside and outside due to its antibacterial properties, purify the liver and also improve blood sugar problems.
- Wheatgrass can be used to treat several skin diseases, including eczema. The juice also cures acne and help to remove scars.
- Just a small amount of wheatgrass juice everyday helps prevent tooth decay effectively. Hold the juice in your mouth for some minutes will help you treat toothaches and clean the gums.
- Wheatgrass juice is a good choice to include into your diet if you want to lose more pounds, as it is managing thyroid gland effectively, thus avoiding weight gain. It also promotes weight loss by reducing your food cravings, as it is packed with lots of nutrients, a cup of wheatgrass juice every morning will prevent overeating all over the day.
- Wheatgrass has ability to increase red blood cells in the body, that’s why it improves immunity and fights off diseases so effectively.
- Wheatgrass juice improves the digestion as well as cleans your bowels and treats other indigestion issues.
- Wheatgrass juice can also be used as a body deodorant.
- Feeling exhausted after a night of drinking? Take a cup of wheatgrass juice, it treats a hangover thanks to the abundance of alkalinity in it offsets the acidity that caused by alcohol.
- It’s also suggested to consume wheatgrass juice regularly if you’re easy to feel stressed and anxiety, there is a good amount of vitamin B it contains that works great to help you achieve a better state of mental health.
- It helps you treat dandruff. Massage the wheatgrass juice into the scalp and cover with a toweling for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with water to help get rid of dandruff.
The benefits of taking wheatgrass juice are endless, while many people may don’t like its bitter taste, so following this recipe will improve the taste of your drink:
The Green Smoothie with Wheatgrass, Pineapple and Coconut
•4 ounces of wheatgrass juice
•2 cups pineapple, cubed
•4 ounces coconut water
•2 bananas, peeled
•1 cup fresh spinach
Put all these ingredients in a blender, and blend for 1-2 minutes until your get the desired consistency. Drink it immediately for best results.