Based on studies, more than 95% of all cancers thrive in an acidic environment, so if you keep your body in an alkaline state, you’re less prone to cancer and other chronic health issues, such as heart disease and diabetes.
For maintaining a healthy alkaline state of your body, alkaline diet helps, there are many alkaline foods you can include into your daily diet to achieve a healthy environment in your body. Seekingfit.com listed top 8 foods that help you create a balanced pH level in your body for preventing cancers. Actually, you can do this by drinking alkaline water, a more easier way to create an alkaline state to safeguard your health.
How to Make Your Alkaline Water with Lemon and Himalayan Salt
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Himalayan salt
- 2 liters water
Wash the lemon and chop it into slices, put them in a glass jar and add the water. Add the Himalayan salt and then cover the jar. Leave it for a whole night before drinking.
Have 2-3 glasses of the water in the morning time before your breakfast.
How This Simple Combination Helps You Fight Against Cancer
Both of these two ingredients are alkaline-forming foods, put them together makes a tasty drink and provides many other benefits as well.
- Although it’s acidic to begin with, lemon is alkalizing for your body.
- Vitamin C in lemon helps combat some infections such as colds and flu.
- Lemon is a great body detoxifier, have a cup of warm lemon water every morning, it will beneficial to your liver and kidneys.
- It’s also a good remedy for treating kidney stones, as the citric acid in lemon helps dissolve kidney stones effectively.
- Lemon peel contains compounds that may prevent Parkinson’s disease and improve brain function.
- And the most important point is that lemon contains 22 anti-cancer compounds. So alkalize with lemon water!
As a pure ingredient which contains 84 natural minerals and elements, Himalayan salt works great to balance the pH level of your body. It also helps you in many other ways:
- It detoxifies your body.
- Reduces muscle cramps.
- Balances your blood pressure.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Supports thyroid health.
- Maintains a healthy blood sugar level.
- Supports hormone balance.
More Posts By Author: