There is nothing more attractive than a thick hair that add more stars to your personality but hair loss is a problem that many people suffers now a days. There can be many factors behind hair loss such as
- Environmental effects
- aging also a one of the factors
- Taking too much stress
- Excessive smoking
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalance and genetic factors
- Use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products
- Some of the medical conditions like thyroid disorder, iron –deficiency anemia and chronic illness.
Hair loss or alopecia cannot just affect your scalp but also your entire body. It can be the result of heredity or due to any medical condition. Baldness is also a condition which refers to the excessive hair loss from your scalp. Some people don’t give much attention to such condition and keep that untreated and unhidden. Some of them may cover it with hairstyles, hats or scarves. Rest will go for the surgical procedures which are available to treat hair loss. But still at last you have to go for natural remedies as they don’t leave any side effects. Some of them are given here:
- Hair oil Massage:
The first step you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with hair oil. Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. You can use hair oils like olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil, castor oil and amla oil.
- Indian Gooseberry ( Amla)
For fast and natural hair growth, one can use Indian gooseberry also known as amla. It is rich in vitamin C and by its deficiency in the body, can cause hair loss.
The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
- Mix one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry pulp and lemon juice.
- Then massage your scalp with this mixture . Cover hair with a shower cap.
- Leave it for night and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Fenugreek is also known as methi and is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water whole night.
- Then grind them to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
- Follow this remedy for a month.
- Onion Juice
Onion juice helps treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content, which helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles. Onion juice has antibacterial properties that helps to kill germs and parasites. In a 2002 study published in the Journal of Dermatology that almost 74 percent of the study participants who applied this juice on the scalp experienced hair regrowth.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Its alkalizing properties help to bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a desirable level. Both aloe vera gel and juice will work. You can also take one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth.
It is also known as shoe flower. It helps to nourish hair and also control hair fall.
- Crush a few flowers and mix sesame oil to make a paste.
- Apply this on the scalp and leave for few hours.
- Rinse off using a mild shampoo.
Neem is one of the most popular herbs in the country. It has very effective hair benefits.
- Boil neem leaves in water.
- Rinse out your hair with this mixture once a week.
These are some of the home remedies to control hair loss.