Prostate gland is that gland of the human male body, which is located just under the urinary bladder. This gland has 2 lobes. This gland performs two very important functions – physical intercourse and urination. There are several prostate enlargement related disorders faced by males. These are Prostatitis, enlarged prostate gland, benign prostate hypertrophy. Males of age between 40 years to 60 years are generally attacked by these abnormalities of the prostate gland.
The prostate enlargement related disorder is characterized by the following major symptoms
- Difficulty in urinating
- Urinary infection
- Frequent urination during the night
- Urine leaking even after urination
- Pain in feet, hips and legs
- Pain in anal region, lower back just after ejaculation
Causes of Prostate Related Disorders
The major reason for the occurrence of the prostate related disorders is the increase in the level of PSA. The position of the prostate gland is the major reason behind it. The major reasons are the poor posture, old age, working culture, improper lifestyle and unhygienic diet. These reasons impose tremendous pressure on the pelvis of the human males. And, this eventually deforms the prostate gland significantly. Thus, all these lead to several prostate related disorders discussed above.
To treat this situation, the patient must follow a particular diet. Following is the dietary recommendation for the patients suffering from prostate related disorders.
- Avoid packaged food products, food with high level of starch, spicy and oily food.
- Evade food products, which are highly sweet or salty. Also, evade coffee, tea, alcohol.
- Quit smoking
- Drink some water every hour
- Consume pumpkin seeds regularly in lunch, dinner or breakfast.
- Eat foods rich in the mineral zinc and vitamin E
- Consumption of approximately 500 ml of carrot juice daily is highly recommended
- Mix 300 ml of carrot juice with 200 ml of spinach and drink the mixture daily.
These are some of the wonderful dietary recommendation for individuals facing prostate related disorders.
Besides these dietary recommendations, Herbal treatment has a lot of useful prostate care herbs. These herbs have several medicinal properties.
Useful Prostate Care Herbs
Some of the wonderful herbs, which help in curing the prostate disorders are the following:
This herb has healing properties. It prevents the leakage after urination. It is extremely effective in treating prostate related issues effectively.
Kachnaar is another important herb, with a lot of medicinal properties. It has analgesic, anti-inflammatory properties. All these properties help to get rid of the symptoms of the prostate related disorders to a huge extent.
An effective herb used for the treatment of the prostate disorders is the guggul. It contains guggulosterone. It has dynamic property to treat the complication away.
The Shilajit can provide nutrients to the body to fight cancer cells or over grown cells. Shilajit also helps to cut down extra cells from the prostate.
Planet Ayurveda has given the important combo pack. It is known as the Prostate Care Pack. This combo pack has a lot of components, which are extremely helpful for treating the various complications related to this gland. These have no side effects. These Ayurvedic supplements have the ability to solve various complications very easily.
Other than the herbal treatment for Prostate health, there are some essential tips. Some of these tips are given below.
Essential Tips for Prostate Health
- Follow a systematic eating and drinking habit
- Use alternate treatment of warm and cold treatment to ease the pain and the ache. This procedure is also known as Hydrotherapy.
- Avoid sitting in a particular position for prolonged hours.
- Do not carry out hard physical exercises forcefully.
- Avoid too much sex
Follow the dietary recommendation and the essential tips and carry out the herbal treatment provided here. You can definitely get rid of pain and other symptoms related to prostate disorders to a huge extent.
Dr. Vikram Chauhan is an Ayurvedic practitioner based in Mohali, India. He is spreading the knowledge of ancient healing treatment Ayurveda, not only in India but also abroad. Dr. Vikram has conducted many seminar and workshop on herbal treatment in various nations. Read more www.planetayurveda.com