Today, I will write about the one diet that is suitable for all the patients. If they effectively follow it they can prevent, and treat major diseases like cancer to high cholesterol. Also endorsed by one of the most prominent healthcare organization of United States, that is over 17,000 physicians who recommend plant based diet to be the one to treat all diseases.
The question arises will vegetarian diet be endorsed by the physicians, in general?!
Why Doctors Prefer Drugs Over Vegetables.
Despite the wealth of evidence supporting a whole-food, plant-based diet as an effective, safe, and affordable way to prevent and even reverse ailments, many doctors don’t discuss nutrition with their patients. Why? The reason may not be what you think.
Although, there are immense backing, to prove a plant-based diet to be effective, and the valid solution to reverse, and prevent diseases. However, little focus is done by the physicians to discuss it, and prescribe it to their patients.
As the pharmaceutical companies, are huge, and highly, lucrative. And the physician can make huge revenues from them. So, they simply promote drugs over nutritional supplementations.
Physicians Always Overlook Nutrition and Denounce It!
Research is very powerful in the field of nutrition. But the knowledge the doctors receive in their medical school is very basic. They only get 19.6 hours of nutritional instructions. That’s very basic, and is inappropriate. Which is evident enough for their lack of belief in this system.
The medical schools are considering to upgrade the nutrition course. And they are considering the “Plantrician Project’s,” insistence in this regards.
Easy Ways to Incorporate More Fresh Produce into Your Life.
- Grab and Go: Keep a mix trail, fresh vegetables, and fruits, handy, a fruit bowl, in your fridge.
- Steam and Flavor: Steam cook your veggies, and add flavoring in it. With herbs, spices, low calories, and low fat dressings.
- Stay Stocked-Up: Always keep a stock of canned and frozen vegetables, and fruits handy. Don’t add syrup, cream or other added calories in your stocked up vegetables.
4.Use Substitution: Use fruits, and vegetables as substitute of other heavy loaded, calories-packed items.
- Have More Fresh Produce: Add extra fruits, and veggies into your dishes.
- Eat Half Plate Portion-Size: Follow this rule. Eat from half portion size plate.