If you feel your hair is not growing, you’re not alone. This problem affects many people, both men, and women. There are many factors for the slow or no hair growth:
- Unhealthy hair care habits;
- Lack of some essential nutrients;
- Lack of moisture in your hair;
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Insufficient scalp circulation.
And other health issues also may lead to slow hair growth, such as skin infections, which may also affect the ability of hairs to grow.
For boosting your hair growth, keep a healthy diet to provide enough essential nutrients. Among those healthy foods for hair growth, coconut oil is one of the most popular ingredients, which has been used for hair growth traditionally.
Coconut oil is commonly used in hair growth remedies, it promotes healthy hair in various ways:
- Lauric acid in coconut oil has good antimicrobial properties, makes coconut oil as a good agent to fight against bacteria, viruses and fungi, so coconut oil works effectively to keep the hair follicles healthy.
- Coconut oil also helps prevent protein loss, thus strengthening hair and promoting hair growth.
- Use coconut oil on your hair regularly helps to lock moisture into your hair, this is important for keeping hair healthy and preventing hair damage.
Onion: Another Super Ingredient For Hair Growth
A research by the Journal of Dermatology found the potential benefits of onion for treating hair loss and boosting hair re-growth.
- Firstly, onion has anti-bacterial properties, it helps prevent scalp infections to improve the hair health naturally;
- And sulfur in onion helps improve blood circulation and provides hair follicles with the sufficient nourishment;
- What’s more, Onion contains many important nutrients which are essential for keeping your scalp healthy, such as vitamin B6, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, and germanium.
Onion is widely used in many hair growth remedies:
- Onion juice with beer makes a good solution for hair growth, use it 2-3 times a week will help your hair re-growth;
- Raw honey in onion juice is one effective remedy to speed up hair growth;
- The combination of onion juice with lemon juice not only reduces hair loss, it also cures dandruff;
- Add a spoonful of yogurt in onion juice, use the mixture on your scalp. This will strengthen your hair and prevent hair loss.
Both of these two ingredients are important for your hair health, while do you know the combination of them is more useful?
Coconut Oil and Onion Juice For Hair Regrowth
Mix the coconut oil with onion juice and massage the mixture onto your scalp, leave it for half an hour and then rinse.
Coconut oil has emerged as one of the most useful home remedies available. Check top 7 ways how coconut oil helps you.
For Naturally Healthy Hair, Use Essential Oils – The 5 Best Options