Category: Health

Herbicide Linked to Serious Chronic Health Issues

Herbicide Linked to Serious Chronic Health Issues

There are many reasons why the organic movement has taken off since the 1960’s. For some, it is a matter of supporting a way of life that was being destroyed by the advent of large-scale, industrial farming. For others, it… 0 Shares | | Posted in Chemicals, Food, Food, Health, Health, Lifestyle, News, Personal Care
Exotic Fruit “Rambutan” :  7 Amazing Health Benefits Of This Fruit

Exotic Fruit “Rambutan” : 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of This Fruit

We wonder how many would know about Rambutan. Even if you do, do you know it’s origins and where you can buy it from? Or maybe, about the health benefits it can provide your bodies with? The local marts are… 0 Shares | | Posted in Environment, Fitness, Food, Food, Health, Health, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition, Personal Care
A Natural&Safe Way to Liver Cleanse in 24 Hours

A Natural&Safe Way to Liver Cleanse in 24 Hours

Your liver plays a very important role in your body, cleansing your liver is essential for your overall health because it helps get all the toxins that your liver had to decompose completely out of it. It’s important to keep… 0 Shares | | Posted in Food, Health, Health, Nutrition, Recipes
Homemade Facial Masks: 5 Recipes That Work For All Skin Types

Homemade Facial Masks: 5 Recipes That Work For All Skin Types

Forget spending time at your local spa, wasting your money for the expensive face masks in the store, actually you can make your own homemade face masks with the basic ingredients in your kitchen. Pamper yourself with these simple and… 0 Shares | | Posted in Health, Health, Lifestyle, Personal Care, Recipes
7 Benefits of Activated Charcoal: Medicine of the Egyptians, Greeks, and Native Americans

7 Benefits of Activated Charcoal: Medicine of the Egyptians, Greeks, and Native Americans

Carbon, also known as Activated Charcoal, Carbon, or it’s more common name, Activated Charcoal has been around for thousands of years. It was even used by Hippocrates and Pliny in their day. Carbon is 100% alkaline and is spinning with… 0 Shares | | Posted in Chemicals, Fitness, Food, Food, Health, Health, Medicine, Nutrition, Personal Care, Water
Fermented foods, good for us? 7 Reasons Fermented Foods Favour Our Body

Fermented foods, good for us? 7 Reasons Fermented Foods Favour Our Body

Even though bacteria often get a bad rap in our antibiotic-obsessed culture, the truth is only 10% of bacteria are “bad” or pathogenic while the other 90% are “good” or non-pathogenic. Bread and pasta are made with commercial yeast instead… 0 Shares | | Posted in Chemicals, Environment, Food, Food, GMOs, Health, Health, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition, Personal Care, Pilates, Water
Feeling Low Energy And Tired Mostly? 7 Food That Boost Energy And Lift Mood

Feeling Low Energy And Tired Mostly? 7 Food That Boost Energy And Lift Mood

The foods you eat can directly affect your energy and mood. Changing the foods in your diet can alter your metabolism and brain chemistry, which ultimately affects your energy levels and mood. Food can boost energy by providing sufficient calories,… 0 Shares | | Posted in Fitness, Food, Food, Health, Health, Herbal Medicine, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Personal Care, Water
Report on the FDA Hearing on the Regulation of Homeopathic Medicines, April 20, 2015

Report on the FDA Hearing on the Regulation of Homeopathic Medicines, April 20, 2015

The FDA hearing on regulation of homeopathic medicine was held in Washington DC on April 20, 2015 and continues on April 21, 2016. You can listen to live webcast on, April 21, 2015 at https://collaboration.fda.gov/hprapril2015/. Many members of the press… 0 Shares | | Posted in Child Care, Constitution, Free Speech, Health, Health, Herbal Medicine, Holistic Medicine, Home, Liberty, Liberty, Lifestyle, Medicine, News, Nutritional Medicine, Parental Rights, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Politics & Government, Science
20 Helpful Eating Principles That Should Be Common Sense

20 Helpful Eating Principles That Should Be Common Sense

Over the last 50 to 100 years, we have become a much less healthy nation. A large proportion of the foods that we find readily available are processed, canned, and packed with unhealthy preservatives. This, in combination with a far… 0 Shares | | Posted in Fitness, Health, Health, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Personal Care
Top 5 Home Remedies for the Stomach Flu

Top 5 Home Remedies for the Stomach Flu

The stomach flu – though not actually a flu at all – can nevertheless cause quite a bit of misery when someone is down with it. The nausea, vomiting and diarrhea that can accompany these bouts makes these stomach bugs… 0 Shares | | Posted in Fitness, Fitness Nutrition, Food, Food, Health, Health, Herbal Medicine, Lifestyle, Medicine, News, Nutrition, Nutritional Medicine, Personal Care