For making garlic oil, you have to prepare
•1 clove garlic, minced
•1/4 cup olive oil
Warm the olive oil slightly in a pan on the stove, when the oil is warm to touch, mix it with garlic in a container and put on the lid. Leave it for a whole night and this will let the oil and garlic infused well.
(For in case you have to use it quickly, then you can use the oil in 2-3 hours)
Garlic has been considered as the wonderful remedy for many issues. It is full of health benefiting substances and offers multitudes of health benefits. It is super beneficial for health in the form of oil as well:
- For heart: Garlic oil controls blood pressure. It makes the blood thinner and prevents from cardiac death.
- Controls cholesterol: Garlic oil reduces bad cholesterol, maintains cholesterol and triglyceride levels and provides best health.
- Anti-cancer: You can survive from many types of cancer by including garlic oil in your diet. It contains innumerable anti carcinogenic properties and antioxidants that prevent formation of cancerous substances, inhibiting the growth of tumours.
- Cures ear infections: This is an antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-viral oil which helps to cure earache. You can use your finger to rub the oil around the outside of the ear or just on the infected area to relieve the symptoms.
- Prevents toothache: Garlic oil also relieves toothache due to its anti-bacterial properties.
- Increases immunity: Garlic oil acts as a protecter against all kinds of bacteria and viruses attacking the body as it’s rich in antioxidants, thus increasing the immunity effectively.
- Increases nutrients absorption: Garlic oil taken in conjunction with whole grains may increase the body’s absorption of iron and zinc.
- Cures acne: Garlic oil helps to eliminate acne scars, simply put garlic oil in the affected area.
- Cleans liver: As garlic is a good source of sulphur, it is a healthy food for the liver. Garlic oil activates the liver enzymes and helps the body get rid of unwanted toxins.
- Removes poison from insect bites: Garlic oil applied with salt to the affected area of insect bites helps remove poison from the blood and reduce pain.