Are you feeling irritable, exhausted, having headaches, stomach issues, and don’t feel as vibrant as you used to feel? Then chances are that there are too much toxins wreaking havoc on your body.
The good news – it all can be reversed in a matter of days. Not sure if your life is too toxic? Here are 7 warning signs to look out for and what to do about them to feel and look better in no time.
7 Signs You Have Too Many Toxins In Your Life
1. Unexplainable Weight Gain
Are you still gaining weight, or unable to lose weight, while you are doing everything right? You exercise daily, cut back on calories and still aren’t losing those pounds. Well, toxins may be the culprit. When there are too much toxins flooding around, your body creates more fat cells to prevent them from harming your body tissues and organs.
2. Feeling Tired All The Time
Feel exhausted or tired during the day, while getting your 7 to 8 hours of sleep, is another common sign of being too toxic. As an answer to extreme fatigue we often grab a coffee or sweet food to get more energy, but actually these foods are even pushing you further down the lane and making things worse.
3. Constant Food Craving
Too much toxins mean your liver and kidneys have to work harder and demand more energy. Constant craving food may be a sign that your body needs a break to help regulate your systems.
4. Bad Breath
Although a bad breath often goes hand in hand with digestive issues, it can also mean your liver is working too hard and is struggling to eliminate toxins.
5. Muscle Aches
If you are having muscle aches, on a regular basis, it may be that your body is reacting to toxins and your muscles aren’t getting the nutrients and energy they need to function properly.
6. Skin Issues
Acne, rashes, or wounds that are not healing properly can all be signs that your body is trying to get rid of toxin overloads.
Regular and healthy bowel movements are needed to remove toxins from your digestive tract. Being constipated, feeling bloated, and having other digestive complaints are a sign that your body is having a hard time to flush them out of your system.
What To Do To About It
- Drink More water to flush out more toxins
- Fiber up your diet. Fibers help your body to bind more toxins and fat to eliminate them from your body. Fruit, leafy greens and other vegetables are the best way to add healthier, toxin-flushing fibers to your diet.
- Exercise regularly, at least 30 minutes a day. Bring up a sweat to eliminate more toxins and improve circulation.
- Make sure to include probiotics to your diet to heal your gut and enable the friendly bacteria to do their job.
- Avoid toxic skin care and household products.
- Opt for organic produce as much as possible to avoid pesticides and GMOs.
- Eliminate chemical-laden processed foods, refined grains, and sugar from your diet. They are stripped from their beneficial nutrients that aid your liver and kidney to work efficiently.
- Support your liver and kidneys with detoxing herbs, fruits and greens. Click here for a great overview of foods that support and help your body to flush out more toxins.
- Commit to a detox program.
Also check out my previous article: 3 Amazing Herbal Tea Recipes To Cleanse And Detox Your Body
If you think you need a little help to reset your body, I created a 10-day whole food detox program that won’t leave you hungry or short in nutrients. The program is designed for everybody and you’ll be amazed by the results.