This ancient garlic remedy was confirmed to be able to treat many health problems, and it’s easy to make, with only two ingredients:
-350 grams of cleaned and crushed cloves of garlic
-200 to 250 milliliters of 95% alcohol(make sure it does not contain methanol or benzalkonium chloride).
Mix them well in a jar with a lid. After ten days strain the mixture, then pour the liquid back into the jar and store it in the fridge for two days.
How to use:
Take the following exact number of drops in 50 ml, milk or water before meal:
Morning (1 drop); Noon (2 drops); Evening (3 drops)
Morning (4 drops); Noon (5 drops); Evening (6 drops)
Morning (7 drops); Noon (8 drops); Evening (9 drops)
Morning (10 drops); Noon (11 drops); Evening (12 drops)
Morning (13 drops); Noon (14 drops); Evening (15 drops)
Morning (15 drops); Noon (14 drops); Evening (13 drops)
Morning (12 drops); Noon (11 drops); Evening (10 drops)
Morning (9 drops); Noon (8 drops); Evening (7 drops)
Morning (6 drops); Noon (5 drops); Evening (4 drops)
Morning (3 drops); Noon (2 drops); Evening (1 drop)
From the eleventh day on, you should take 25 drops three times a day until you have finished the preparation.
What it helps and heals:
- Prevents and cures ischemia, hypertension, sinusitis and pulmonary diseases
- Cleans accumulated fat out of the body and rinses out insoluble calcium.
- Cures rheumatism, arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Prevents heart attack, stomach ulcers, gastritis, hemorrhoids, takes away headaches.
- Cleanses blood vessels, prevents arteriosclerosis and dissolves blood clots.
- It is highly effective for hypertension and circulatory problems.
- Improve sight and hearing, regenerates the entire body.
- Improves immune system strengthening the resistance to infection.
- Lower cholesterol, heal impotence.
The remedy should not be used more than once in five years.
People with stomach problems or an irritable stomach should be careful.
you may notice some symptoms initially, such as headaches, breakouts, or other problems that are the result of the detoxifying action of the garlic. These symptoms should not last beyond the first few days. We recommend that you drink water between your meals and consult with a doctor or naturopath if your symptoms persist or get worse.
Know more about this topic at: